Are you a true Android Tablet fan?

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I was reading my Emails this morning and came across an Email with the subject:

Purchase any product and enter in a chance to win a FREE iPad!​

This brought me to an interesting question:

If you won a free iPad... would you sell it (because you just love Android that much), or would you use it anyways?

I've played with the iPad quite a bit, and it's not a tablet at all. I personally... would probably... kee---... well I dunno, maybe I would sell it :p

... how about you?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
hmm....probably keep it....no i would sell it...no...give it to my kids....no keep it...hmmm

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I would sell it I mean its nice but for the money I would get from it I could but 3 android tabs

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Sell it, but realize I am poisoning someone elses mind.

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
I'm "platform agnostic" - my desktop computer triple boots Mac, Windows, and Linux. I'm also just starting to dabble in HTML5 & CSS3 targeting mobile devices and it would be nice to have a physical iOS device rather than just the simulator to check things. So I'd probably keep it. But I'd never buy one. They're an overpriced toy. My Android tablet is kind of a toy too, but at least it was reasonably priced!

Sako7STW

Nov 30, 2010
I would give it to my my wife. She want's one in a BAD way. The benefits over that gift would be far better than the money I could get selling it ;) . That way I could play with it too!

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Very interesting replies =]

Sent from my Gentouch using Android Tablet Forum App

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
I have an iPod Touch and not impressed to want an iPad. My Galaxy Tab keeps my happy. So I'd sell it, or give it away as a gift as previously mentioned.