ASUS Slider SL101 Won't Charge, no signs of cable/adapter not working...

caseyrae18

Nov 3, 2012
I've had my tablet for probably almost a year now, and just yesterday it stopped charging for some reason.

• I plugged it into the computer, and it recognizes it- so, the cable still works
  • I tried switching out the adapter, and it still will not charge, so it isn't the problem
  • When off (completely dead) and I plug it in with the original wall charger, it will boot up

Why is it recognizing everything but not charging? Help!!

lisapeter

Jan 13, 2015
i also have the same problem,i am sure the adpater is ok,but can not work on my tablet,I returned to seller for repair, fortunately it still under warranty.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I've had my tablet for probably almost a year now, and just yesterday it stopped charging for some reason.

• I plugged it into the computer, and it recognizes it- so, the cable still works
  • I tried switching out the adapter, and it still will not charge, so it isn't the problem
  • When off (completely dead) and I plug it in with the original wall charger, it will boot up

Why is it recognizing everything but not charging? Help!!
Welcome to the forum

Since you feel the cable is still good try leaving it plugged into a running, (not sleeping) computer for at least 5 hours and see if there is a change. The charger is proprietary so not just any charger will work "properly".