Augen Customer Service

robbie_vienna

Aug 13, 2010
This is a transcript of a support chat through augen.helpserve.com this morning. Yes, I know, I got a bit douchey around the 15 minute mark. I found out at the end of the message that the support provider was simulateously ignoring my messages and fielding a phone call - which he told me just before he disconnects. Does anyone know how to reach someone directly at Augen to complain about how poor their outsourced "service" is? I also have screenshots as documentation.

Augen Support Transcript.

You are now chatting with Christian (Live Support)

ME: Please see ticket 5326. I have been waiting for four days. AUGEN ELECTRONICS CORP - Kayako SupportSuite Help Desk Software
ME: I purchased a GenTouch last week, and can not enable WiFi...
ME: I can't see out to see the network. Every time I try to switch on WiFi, the device reboots.
ME: Christian, it looks like you have been connected for over two minutes now. I haven't seen any response from you. Are you online?
Christian: yes i'm here sir
Christian: one moment please
ME: It took 3 minutes and 25 seconds. I am disappointed in your service already.
ME: Six minutes now. That is considerably longer than a moment.
ME: Seriously, Christian? It's been nine minutes now. Please send me your supervisor's email address.
ME: sorry XXX i'm check the ticket now
ME: At 11 minutes and 20 seconds.
ME: As I said, please send me your supervisor's email address.
Christian: sorry sir we can't give the email address.
ME: Do you have anyone on staff who speaks English as a first language? Your skills are atrocious, and they inhibit communication.
ME: How can I have one of your managers get in touch with me?
Christian: what's your phone number sir?
ME: +1.XXX.XXX.XXXX
Christian: ok. i'll have the supervisor contact you within the day.
ME: Fine. Please have him do so over email. I can be reached at [email protected] .
Christian: sorry for the inconvenience i just finished a phone support call.
Christian: Thank You, good bye
ME: You seriously spent the 19 minutes you were supposed to spend helping me online, on a call! Do you have any idea how unprofessional that is?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Sounds like overseas CS, they didn't solve your issue. What's the issue you had with your Gentouch?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
you guys are lucky, I cant even access their customer support. -chat box doesnt show up

I was able to get the Live Chat session working a girl name Cindy appeared, but I was on this forum answering questions by the time I had noticed her she left the chat session.