Augen Gentouch Recommended Apps

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
It's the app icons generated by the rotate D. Apk.... no they're manual.... I just saves you from having to go back to home to access them via a shortcut on a home screen or the apps drawr... you just pull down the notification bar and talk which orientation you want...

don't tell me someone's figured out how to get this thing to flip automatically and I've been doing it manually all this time.. lol... I didn't think this thing physically had the hardware sensor to register that...

Oh! I have Rotate D already installed. I have a few stuff that rotate to P then back to L. Kindle and one more reader does rotate also.

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Oh! I have Rotate D already installed. I have a few stuff that rotate to P then back to L. Kindle and one more reader does rotate also.

yeah some apps do it natively..but this gives you the power to do it as YOU see fit.. if you wanna see that webpage in poitrait then hit rotate-p... :D

I honestly prefer the device in poitrait mode.. wish i knew enough about android progrmaing to have it default that way on start up...

Last edited:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Gome Flytouch dims the screen a bit and does it on the fly when I rotate the device like you see with iPad. On the Gentouch78 to me I like L-mode better for browsing on the internet. Since now I use Dolphin browser you can more options. Basketball Shot and Sky Force are the only two games that use P-mode. MySettings app does go into P-mode also. To me if the screen was a bit wider than P-Mode would be ideal. I on PC LCD with Axle feature L to P mode, I had still used L over the P mode on 19" LCD. I guess it's a matter of taste.

Fitzwaryn

Aug 25, 2010
Next question.

Trying to pull some apps from various places on the web. Every one I try demands a google account connection. I have several google accounts yet when I enter them it's unable to connect with any of them. what am I missing?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Next question.

Trying to pull some apps from various places on the web. Every one I try demands a google account connection. I have several google accounts yet when I enter them it's unable to connect with any of them. what am I missing?

Go here

eferrr

Sep 8, 2010
I have Kindle on the Gentouch. It's okay. Make sure you keep your wifi on while you read....otherwise it doesn't keep up with bookmarks and forces closed @ chapters. :) Happy reading!

Thanks for this info! On e question, though --- are you certain it's a wifi issue? Mine kept forcing closed... that you mentioned it happened at bookmarks, that indeed seemed to be the case for me, but I'm fairly certain I had my wifi on at all times.

Dannyli008

Aug 24, 2010
Thank u for your share!
I like Laputa, just as you!
I think dolphin home is still a good app which help us to get the Latest app on Android market!