Augentouch78 firmware search

devnulled

Dec 30, 2011
I have one of the first revision Augen 78's with the black button. Daughter bought it for christmas a year or so ago and it went to just the bird/whatever in the corner but doesnt do anything else. I updated it using the below files

gentouch78patchv3-Lincs.zip

then tried the bootimg-su-googleapps-hosts-pirate.update3.zip

and ended up with a mirrored upside down display that I couldnt fix. I reflashed it then added the pandoradroid rom to it and it works. Problem I ran into, that continue is when I attempt to install a program it says I do not have enough free memory available and to goto applications to free up room. Checking that shows no user applications installed. I check the memory and show the internal memory and SD card as both totally empty and available for installs.

I hate to ask again as I see it has been asked before, but is there a chance anyone has a nandroid copy of the last offical augen updates released for the 1st version of it? My daughter loves this tablet just for playing on facebook and surfing the web and watching videos on youtube, but without the files I cannot even seem to get anything installed. Thank you in advance for your help.

John

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
if you google it, there is a wiki out there for the Gentouch, they have it there. i cant look right now, but you should be able to find it.