Bauhn Ultima 9.7 inch tablet failing to start up

milton the monster

Dec 4, 2014
Hi Android owners,

I have a Bauhn Ultima 9.7 inch tablet and it now does not start up past the Bauhn logo.

It is the AMID 972SX model and I have had it for over 1 year and have never had any issues before.

Does anyone know how I can salvage the tablet?

I have tried holding the two volume buttons as well as the power button but nothing happens.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi milton, congratulations on your Bauhn tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.

Factory reset: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge or is plugged in during the reset.

I'm also moving your thread to the Bauhn Tablets section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

milton the monster

Dec 4, 2014
Thanks Spider,

I have tried the various options suggested in the factory reset link but nothing worked.

Does anyone else have any ideas?