Best Browser for S7

ronirons

Jan 13, 2011
I have tried several browsers and find Xsope6 to be the one I use most. It is very fast and renders click through pages better than the others.

nrage23

Nov 8, 2010
I wish Firefox beta would work on the S7. I have it on my Evo and it works awesome. The sync works with my laptop so I have all of my bookmarks and history with me where ever I go.
It is available as of now for the S7 in the marketplace. It takes alot of space but is well worth it if you use Firefox 4 Beta on a computer.

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
I installed it from the link that I posted above and I get the same problem as nrage23. I have a firefox icon. It tries to run, but it just falls over for some reason.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Going to throw a new one into the mix, check out the Miren Browser. Pretty darn slick mix of features from Dolphin and Skyfire

PhillyBill

Jan 31, 2011
I will also endorse Miren, I tried a bunch of different browsers and Miren seems faster, plus tabbed browsing, good bookmark orgnanization and a neat widget. Did not really care for Opera or Dolphin but cannot speak to skyfire as I did not try that one.

JDubTrey

Feb 20, 2011
Some of the sites I use for business only support IE and Firefox. I'd love for Mozilla to get this Fennec issue fixed for us. I submitted a bugzilla report and told them I'd be happy to help them debug it.

JDubTrey

Feb 20, 2011
This fennec/firefox closing on startup issue is bugzilla #61163. Apparently they think they have a fix for it (if I am reading this thread of traffic on the bug correctly). Maybe the fix will show up in the nightly builds soon?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I really like Maxthon Browser. Forward and back buttons on bottom tool bar are great! All sites. I have been to , look great and it auto fits page to screen size. Bottom bar has History, favorites, home buttons,so much better the Chrome Browser!