Best place to buy X5A or equivalent tablet?

harrycarry250

Dec 24, 2010
Hey everybody, im new here to the Forum and i was looking into buying the X5A tablet or equivalent. It goes by several different rebrands but i think there all the same. There are several websites that have the tablet (ie. merimobiles, eugo, pandawill, ect) and was wondering witch was the most reputable and so on. i also wanted to know if i were to root the device i would remove the google marketplace and the ability to download apps. Thanks so much!
Merry Christmahanakwanzika!!!!

ULTRAMAN1

Dec 2, 2010
Got my X5A at Merimobile and have had it for 2 weeks now, everything is working good except the battery life,Philip is good at Merimobile, heard there is a firmware update but I'm still new to this stuff and don't want to brick it.

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
I don't know if I'm too late to be useful here, but I also used Merimobiles to buy my Haipad and they were great!
In fact today only they are selling everything 20% off. To make it even cooler, they are including a cool little USB roll-up keyboard with every tablet right now.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Release Board (US) using Android Tablet Forum App