Bluetooth Keyboard Problems A2109?

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Hey again:

I was wondering if anyone here could tell me away to get a Bluetooth Keyboard to work right?
I know this is a problem across most all Android devices and I can't find even a answer close to a solution.

First of all my Bluetooth Mouse works flawless.

To get these troubleshooting steps out of the way I've tried.
#1. Shutting off my WiFi which makes no since to me because I want to use my keyboard mostly while hooked to the web.
#2. Shutting off my mouse while trying to use my keyboard.
And nothing works.

So here's the problem.
When I am using my Bluetooth Keyboard it will be typing along fine, and then for No Reason it will start to stutter miss key strokes etc.
Something like this: Avvvvv yyyyh hghncgggg. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :mad:

It does somewhat better on apps that are on the tablet itself but it still happens, and needless to say gets quite aggravating when trying to write anything at length, Or really maddening while trying to put in a password.

I'm open to ideas, as I have came close to putting my fist trough my tablet.
And have already SMASHED one keyboard. HELP...

"Update"= After over a year of Googling and searching for the answer to this problem.
I AM PLEASED TO SAY """I FOUND IT"""!!!!!!!! ;)

I found while Googling last night a post by someone on a Forum Thread that all were complaining of this same problem on multiple devices and android OS's.
That he solved it by installing a program from Google Play called: External Keyboard Helper Pro.

It has a setting that allows you to not allow "ANY" repeat action while holding down a key.
So I dwnld it and set it for NO REPEAT and not a problem one since.... :cool:
It cost me $2.47 but it's money well spent, Considering the aggravation of having a Bluetooth Keyboard and it being totally useless.

NO MORE STUTTERING YEAH!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps some else: Ricky

Last edited: