Can you Edit the NC Lock Screen?

z71ping

Jan 24, 2011
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to edit the lock screen?
The desktop wallpaper update appears ; but I still have the default B&N clock on my lock screen.
I would like to add my clock if possible..any ideas about what can / cannot be edited?

~rick

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I have a paid app called widget locker on my droid. I am not sure if it will work. I will try on nook color and see.

sent from my rooted nook color

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Ok widget locker partly works but it is a paid app in market. You can add widgets to lock screen but you cant resize them and and spacing is weird. I would use button savior instead of soft keys if u r going to try this. The app is really made for a phone not a tabet.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Here's a screenshot of mine with widget locker
4242f9d9-c5f2-36b7.jpg

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
NIce wallpaper Steve...flikie?

I just installed widget locker...now begins the fun part of setting it up.

Yea i got it off of the m.flikie web page in the space section. I have to long press on the image in the web browser and select set wallpaer for it to display correctly on my nook.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I have the same pic I opened in browser long press and saved. Then used wallpaper set and save and it set it right.

Widget locker is really cool and lots of settings

Sent from my auto-nooted NOOK Color

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I have the same pic I opened in browser long press and saved. Then used wallpaper set and save and it set it right.

Widget locker is really cool and lots of settings

Sent from my auto-nooted NOOK Color

Yea i like widget locker although it is not fully functional on a 2.1 android tablet. It has more options that should work in 2.2+ like adding shorctuts to lockscreen.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
How did you take a screenshot of your lock screen, I tried and it wouldn't take?

Edit: I figured it out

11-01-30-1.png

Last edited: