Can't Download Zeam ...

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I've tried numerous times to download Zeam from Market. Even though six or seven items show up with that name, I tried choosing each one of those items, but Zeam does not come up on Market. for download.

I tried AppBrain, and a page with Zeam does show up, but there is NO Download button. There is a link to Market on the Zeam page, but when I click on Market, an error message displays:

"Not found"
"The requested item could not be found."

Is anyone else having the same issue with trying to find Zeam ... ???

blackstone

Dec 7, 2010
I am assuming that you have the 'official' market installed?
I must say that i have had no issues with zeam.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I am assuming that you have the 'official' market installed?
I must say that i have had no issues with zeam.

Yes, I have the Market installed. I tried uninstalling, and then reinstalling, as someone suggested, but that didn't help.

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
Did you try the "See more Apps on Google Market" fix stickie at the top of the Archos subforum?

Its a common issue that many apps won't appear when you first apply the Google Market hack.

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
If you are still having issues, I extracted the .apk from my Droid2Global phone and will gladly upload it (but only because it is freeware)

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
Did you try the "See more Apps on Google Market" fix stickie at the top of the Archos subforum?

Its a common issue that many apps won't appear when you first apply the Google Market hack.

I don't know where the "See more Apps on Google Market" fix stickie is .... Is it somewhere on Market, or on this forum ....

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
Its on this forum, I added a link to it in my signature.
Nevermind, I tried it again on my Archos and I still couldn't see Zeam on the Market.
Attaching to this thread

Attachments

• $org.zeam-1.zip
    349.9 KB · Views: 595

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
Its on this forum, I added a link to it in my signature.
Nevermind, I tried it again on my Archos and I still couldn't see Zeam on the Market.
Attaching to this thread

Thanks! Got the file on my MacPro. Will transfer over to the Archos and give it a try ....