Coby appslib not responding issue answer..............

wppracing

Dec 26, 2010
I talked to Coby USA about this concern today. They are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. They said so many were sold for xmas that the appslib server crashed because so many people were trying to download apps. This started on Dec 25th, but worked fine up to that date. They said it could be a couple of days before it is fixed and to keep trying the appslib. There isnt a problem with the tablet................

roxx727

Dec 28, 2010
I spoke to Coby support yesterday as well. They also told me "No ETA"
I was able to get to appslib this morning but now it is having trouble again.

reber3522

Dec 26, 2010
if you are tired of the apps lib not working all the time, just root the device and tie into the Google Market...i had my teblet for 24 hours and got pissed off at the AppsLib and decided to go ahead and root the device...it works so much better, and its even faster....

Dec 28, 2010
anybody know how to change the time on coby kyros MID7015 I think it is on Chinese time says1:15AM 12/29/2010 but it is 5PM 12/28/2010 where i am

cpa4life

Dec 28, 2010
I haven't been able to connect to the Appslib since I opened the box on Dec25th Any suggestions??

I went onto the appslib through my archos browser and downloaded the updated version of appslib. It may take a while but it worked.

cyberience

Dec 4, 2010
I went onto the appslib through my browser and downloaded the updated version of appslib. It may take a while but it worked.

Well, It works for me, but always time out and need to wait, what they should do is increase the time out to connect to market.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
Well, It works for me, but always time out and need to wait, what they should do is increase the time out to connect to market.

Just so you know, you're responding to a post that is nearly 2 months old. :)

jcparker500R

Dec 27, 2011
Here it is a year later and we are having the exact same issue! Obviously doesn't say much that they didn't learn from last years Christmas issue.

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
I haven't been able to connect to the Appslib since I opened the box on Dec25th Any suggestions??
2.jpg

Wait a couple days?

Sent from my DROIDX running MIUI