Coby Kyros MID7015 Graphics Fix (Angry Birds, Others)

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
It fixed Angry Birds but not another game I have with the same white boxes crap. Great patch though!

V8Addict

Jan 8, 2011
thanks to all that found this fix....all versions of Angry Birds have been working great now that I can see all the graphics. However, today I updated Angry Birds Seasons (Summer Pignic version) and its got the blank boxes again but only on the Summer Pignic level (all the other levels are fine). Seems we need another fix. BTW, I reinstalled the graphic fix thinking that it would correct the blank areas but no joy.

mrtoad43

Jan 30, 2011
Hi,
I have the Coby 7015 in which I have done the Newbies update for google apps and clockworkmod recovery. I have the issue with angry birds of missing graphics. Would this work on my Coby. Also, I do not know what the ADB file or folder is that is mentioned by some of the people on this problem. Also, what is a Watery Coby. Sorry for the questions but I don't understand some of the terms. Once explained I think I'll get it. Here is what confuses me " use adb to push mali.ko to the location /system/lib/modules/ manually. Also make sure that your /system/build.prop has the property: dalvik.vm.heapsize=24m.
Thank you. I appreciate the help from people who have ability to comprehend this and then put it in terms for us technically untuned people.

sky

Jul 13, 2011
[FONT=&quot]Some very interesting applies there.[/FONT]
Installed and works great.
Thank you !

mrtoad43

Jan 30, 2011
Thank you xaueious for this post. I applied the update and now have Angry Bird Rio working great. Your directions were excellant.

cpierce

Apr 10, 2012
Are there still files for this fix?? When I try to go to the Multiupload site all I get is a blank page.

Is there another file somewhere?
Thanks!!

tennbrian

Aug 2, 2012
Are there updated links for these files since megaupload has been shut down would like to get the fix for my kyros mid7015