Angry Birds RIO !!!!

hankm24

Dec 19, 2010
I am proud to announce that I played Angry Birds Rio last night and am glad to announce that it has no graphical glitches what so ever. It runs Perfectly on my coby MID7015 Rooted with Gapps running watery-kyros.:cool::)

idbl_fanatic

Mar 9, 2011
I am proud to announce that I played Angry Birds Rio last night and am glad to announce that it has no graphical glitches what so ever. It runs Perfectly on my coby MID7015 Rooted with Gapps running watery-kyros.:cool::)

Did you apply the GPU fix? try that, and see what you are actually missing

mrblase

Mar 5, 2011
hankm24,

can you post a link to the angry birds .apk file so we can all get it with out having to sign up for an amazon account and then download their Android Apps Store. Just a lot of overhead that most of us don't need.

Thanks

idbl_fanatic

Mar 9, 2011
hankm24,

can you post a link to the angry birds .apk file so we can all get it with out having to sign up for an amazon account and then download their Android Apps Store. Just a lot of overhead that most of us don't need.

Thanks
You can't run it unless the app store is running on the system

WhiteWhiskers

Mar 11, 2011
Not only does the Amazon app need to be on the device but you need to remain signed into the store. If you sign out of the store the game won't run until you sign back in. And to download the game you need to not only be signed in, but also have 1-click mobile purchases enabled and have a valid payment method like a credit card on file.

Amazon basically wants to make it easy for you to spend money:) But once you have the game downloaded, you can turn off the 1-click feature and even remove the credit card number on file. But again, the Amazon app needs to be present and you remain signed in for it all to work.

I really like the Rio game. It's not that hard unlike seasons where I couldn't get past level four. I'm now working on knocking monkeys off of boxes, finished the level where I was freeing birds from cages.

hdectablet

Jan 17, 2011
i play it on the train and i dont have internet access at all. i dont have any problems running the game, if i dont have intenet access how can it see that i am logged in?

this does not make sense.

idbl_fanatic

Mar 9, 2011
i play it on the train and i dont have internet access at all. i dont have any problems running the game, if i dont have intenet access how can it see that i am logged in?

this does not make sense.

Sorry, you have to have the app store running on the system, not logged in

WhiteWhiskers

Mar 11, 2011
you have to have the app store running on the system, not logged in
Amazon also calls this "registering the device". Once the appstore is installed and you sign in online, the device is registered with the application. If you deregister the device, it's just another way of saying you are logged out, and again the Rio game won't run, whether you have Wi-Fi access or not.

I found this out the hard way when I logged out of the appstore and then tried to run Rio. It said no can do, I had to sign back in before the game would run.