connecting galaxy note 10 to Epson printer

eileen1

Apr 8, 2014
Hi, just purchased galaxy note 10.1 which uses my Galaxy phone to connect to internet. I'm trying to connect tablet to epson printer but printer not recognising tablet (only phone). Epson tech support weren't sure but said I couldn't use my phone as hotspot. Is this true or is there a way around this. Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There is probably an easier way, maybe even more than one. I have a link in my signature that will take you to one of my threads where there is a link to everything you need to know about printing. The solutions there will likely be much more simple than Epson knows or understands.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Lee is right! Epson knows absolutely nothing about Tablets and printing. Their iPrint app is totally worthless. There are better alternatives.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi eileen, congratulations on your Note 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

eileen1

Apr 8, 2014
:rolleyes:
Welcome to the forum

There is probably an easier way, maybe even more than one. I have a link in my signature that will take you to one of my threads where there is a link to everything you need to know about printing. The solutions there will likely be much more simple than Epson knows or understands.

Thanks everyone, I'll give your suggestions a try and let you know how I go.