D-Media ATM3470

ingeborgj

Dec 26, 2011
I want to root my device. But superoneclick doesn't work. How do i Debug the USB? And at what time do I need to connect my device and does it need to be off or on?

Thanks for reaction!

rvdk65

Dec 26, 2011
Hello for christmas we've got this tablet. Now we have the next problems please could some one help (maby in dutch ;) thx) when i've put a sd microcard into the device it dos not see it. I put in one of 16 gb sdhc and one of 2 gb sd from samsung. I want to download for example the app from twitter tweetcaster facebook but i cannot download it because my device is not compacible??? In the market i cannot find them at all when i go to the browser to try and download them over there i get not compacible. Hope that someone could help thank you so much.

laika1

Dec 28, 2011
is it possible to connect a USB keyboard to the tablet? I have a case with a USB-keyboard. There is no USB inputon the tablet only a manifacture connector. We tried to find a converter but didn't find it.
We used the standard cable with came with tablet it didn;t work either.

can somone give me a advise?

Last edited:

margreet1809

Aug 12, 2011
Hè hallo.

Sdhc werkt niet op de pad,alleen sd,apps kan je beter downloaden van internet

Sent from my sec_smdkv210 using Android Tablet Forum

RobuitGreece

Jan 6, 2012
Niet waar. werkt bij mij prima. Is alleen niet te zien in Instellingen onder geheugen. Wel met progs als ES file explorer en Astro.
RobuitGreece

ruuddh

Jan 7, 2012
I found that the D-Media ATM3470 is equal to the Thomson MoFing 701. Maybe this can help in finding custom rom's etc.

Regards, Ruud.

Last edited:

frank58

Oct 22, 2011
I have read in the forum that some people rooted there Dmedia Tablet.
Superoneclick does not work.
Any ideas?

ruuddh

Jan 7, 2012
I have read in the forum that some people rooted there Dmedia Tablet.
Superoneclick does not work.
Any ideas?
I rooted my device with SuperOneClick version 2.3.3 with no problem. This version has all build-in drivers. SuperOneClick will tell you that your device is already rooted, which of course is not true. Just proceed with the operation and it will be rooted. Good luck!
shortfuse.org

jvthof

Jan 10, 2012
Hello all,

I'm new here.

I went to Google and put in a search for the DMEDIA Tablet, and was happy that there was this forum.

I already found the helpdesk page for the DMEDIA Tablet, but they really don’t help us. You can’t even put in questions or something like it, based like a forum.

Also I found that the Thomson is the same tablet because the docking station fits perfectly! And works like a king (tested myself at a friend)!

But I can’t find any custom roms for the DMEDIA and also the Thomson.

I see some active people here, and also some people that put in questions that nobody answered them. Now I also don't know all the answers but I hope that we all can help out each other!!

Also I have some questions, that also other people already asked, but here they are:

• Why root?

• Is it possible to unroot without leaving any trace?

• Is it possible to put in any other custom roms (Maybe the Samsung galaxy tab 7?)

• Did the “soft button leds always on” worked? Someone gave him a possible solution, but he did not come back with a Yes or No

• For people who want extra’s for this tablet, I ordered things here(leather cover, the sleeve and the screen protector, all fit well):
Hoes voor DMedia Kruidvat 7" inch Tablet PC, Cover, Case voor Kruidvat DMedia Tablet, goedkoop en toch van leer, ook als houder of lijst te gebruiken, Hoes voor Kruidvat 7 inch Tablet Samsung Cortex A8 *-*123BestDeal.com voor alle Tablet hoesjes en a

• KMB-Europe is the company behind this tablet and also Tom-Tec. So maybe it’s possible that the firmware is somewhere similar?

• A hard one: Is it possible to change the device ID? The device now says he’s a DMEDIA Tablet. But the DMEDIA tablet is not supported by the android market and it would be GREAT if you could make the machine tell the market he’s a Samsung galaxy :D (Supported Devices - Android Market Help)

• One extra question. I found the download option for the MoFing™ UX of the Thomson. This OS is android based and because the DMEDIA is a clone of the Thomson it should also work on the DMEDIA?

For now this is it, I hope we all can help each other!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

RobuitGreece

Jan 6, 2012
See my suggestions within the text
RobuitGreece

Hello all,

I'm new here.

I went to Google and put in a search for the DMEDIA Tablet, and was happy that there was this forum.

I already found the helpdesk page for the DMEDIA Tablet, but they really don’t help us. You can’t even put in questions or something like it, based like a forum.
..... You can email the helpdesk and they answer within a few days is my experience

Also I found that the Thomson is the same tablet because the docking station fits perfectly! And works like a king (tested myself at a friend)!

But I can’t find any custom roms for the DMEDIA and also the Thomson.

I see some active people here, and also some people that put in questions that nobody answered them. Now I also don't know all the answers but I hope that we all can help out each other!!

Also I have some questions, that also other people already asked, but here they are:

• Why root?
.... When you want to use Titanium or programs like that you must root.

• Is it possible to unroot without leaving any trace?
... Yes, if you use the firmware update (see helpdesk) he is blocked again. I don't know if there are traces.

• Is it possible to put in any other custom roms (Maybe the Samsung galaxy tab 7?)
... I am looking also for it, but still nothing find. Maybe MUIU ROM is a possibility. It is standard and now availible for Gingerbread and ICS is coming soon (now in beta)

• Did the “soft button leds always on” worked? Someone gave him a possible solution, but he did not come back with a Yes or No
... yes, would be very handy in the dark

• For people who want extra’s for this tablet, I ordered things here(leather cover, the sleeve and the screen protector, all fit well):
Hoes voor DMedia Kruidvat 7" inch Tablet PC, Cover, Case voor Kruidvat DMedia Tablet, goedkoop en toch van leer, ook als houder of lijst te gebruiken, Hoes voor Kruidvat 7 inch Tablet Samsung Cortex A8 *-*123BestDeal.com voor alle Tablet hoesjes en a

• KMB-Europe is the company behind this tablet and also Tom-Tec. So maybe it’s possible that the firmware is somewhere similar?
  • A hard one: Is it possible to change the device ID? The device now says he’s a DMEDIA Tablet. But the DMEDIA tablet is not supported by the android market and it would be GREAT if you could make the machine tell the market he’s a Samsung galaxy :D (Supported Devices - Android Market Help)
  • One extra question. I found the download option for the MoFing™ UX of the Thomson. This OS is android based and because the DMEDIA is a clone of the Thomson it should also work on the DMEDIA?
For now this is it, I hope we all can help each other!!

Thanks!

Breebosje

Feb 18, 2012
Guess what?!? When I called the helpdesk last tuesday they asked mij adress and today I received a new USB cable with power supply!!! Good service after all!!!

Hier hetzelfde probleem.
De helpdesk gebeld en geen reactie terug...
Mag ik vragen welk nummer u gebeld heeft want ik ben nog niet van plan het op te geven ;-)

Alvast bedankt

Breebosje

Kokkie

Mar 15, 2012
Ikzelf heb niet gebeld maar afgelopen Maandag gemaild (DMedia Helpdesk [[email protected]]), Dinsdag al antwoord. Diezelfde dinsdag teruggemaild, woensdag weer antwoord....tablet laad niet meer op, mocht hem opsturen....dit meteen gedaan.
Dus ik ben super tevreden over de service van DMedia!!!
Nu nog hopen dat ze hem repareren, dan steek ik de loftrompet!!!!

Kokkie

Mar 15, 2012
Mister_chips, could you please share a working download link? Or is there an other way to get this firmware?

Thanks in advance!
Kokkie