Disgo 6000 2.2 Android Debricking Collaberation

Elitism

Jul 24, 2011
I have recently bricked my disgo 6000 2.2 Android tablet and i'm willing to sacrafice the board in effort of debricking it.

During this post it would be wise to collaberate on a method for ressurecting this device from brick back to its normal state..

I've took apart the device and i've stripped the battery and i've taken some pictures of the main board so this is our starting point.

The first thing which needs to be addressed is the chip we need to desodder to manually reburn the bootloader using a serial or paralell port.

Here are some images of the board:
imag001.jpg

imag002m.jpg

imag004hk.jpg

imag006d.jpg

Once we have identified the chip which needs to be desodders i will get onto it immediately, and if anyone has any information for what i would need to reflash the chip please post it here.

I will be awaiting further information, if we can do this then i will build a tutorial for unfortunate disgo 6000 owners who have bricked their tablet.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
I could have sworn other pictures in a different thread show a InfoTMIC chip somewhere near the bottom of the board. between the output/usb jacks and the connector for the touch screen

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Once we have identified the chip which needs to be desodders i will get onto it immediately, and if anyone has any information for what i would need to reflash the chip please post it here.

I will be awaiting further information, if we can do this then i will build a tutorial for unfortunate disgo 6000 owners who have bricked their tablet.

There are more general internal pictures and information posted in the Sticky thread - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...resources-synet7lp-sytabex7-disgo-6000-a.html

Additionally, there are detailed reference documents, for the Sylvania tablet, posted at the FCC site. Both the Disgo and Sylvania share many of the same characteristics so these documents should shed some light on the inter workings.

Code:
[B]OET Exhibits List[/B]           

16 Matches found for FCC ID 'XJN-SYPID7901'                     
    View Attachment     Exhibit Type             Date Submitted to FCC     Display Type     Date Available
    Block Diagram
    Letter of agency - Cover Letter(s)
    External Photos
    Label Artwork and Location - ID Label/Location Info
    Internal Photos
    Technical Description - Operational Description
    RF Safety - RF Exposure Info
    Circuit Diagram - Schematics
    Test Report
    6 dB Bandwidth Plot - Test Report
    Maximum Power Density Plot - Test Report
    Out Band Antenna Conducted Emission Plot - Test Report
    Bandedge Plot - Test Report
    Radiated Emission - Test Setup Photos
    Conducted Emission - Test Setup Photos
    User Manual

Looking for Serial Flash Memory 8 pin connector

What are the 8 pin connector chip's labeled? Can you identify the one's closest to the speaker connection?

The clearly identified they all power related.

APM4953 - Power Management
RT### are Richtek Synchronous Step-Down Regulator

Samsung Nand Flash K9G8G08UOM-PCBO 1GB - datasheet view, download pdf

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Last edited:

fan80

Sep 8, 2011
i looked at my bricked sylvania synet7lp it looks the same board and chips. So now i have to found manual on 016l2 p8202 1pa? Or can help me somebody to identity chips legs by the photos of board?