Everything seems to be going wrong with my Nook Color

Wulfie

Jun 5, 2011
You might want to check out the thread for removing CWR. Try that make sure you can still boot the ROM normally. If everything is ok then try reinstalling CWR.

After I do that should I keep trying to flash CWR from ROM Manager or is there a 3.0.2.8 zip somewhere that I should flash?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
After I do that should I keep trying to flash CWR from ROM Manager or is there a 3.0.2.8 zip somewhere that I should flash?

There should be a 3.0.2.8 link around here that was jut posted a couple of days ago. Since you have been having problems through ROM Manager you might want to try flashing that fro zip instead. If it works ok then you should be able to upgrade through ROM Manager without issue or just stay on 3.0.2.8. That is a good CWR and seems to work well with everything out right now.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Last edited:

Wulfie

Jun 5, 2011
Here you go 8gb_clockwork-3.0.2.8.img.gz - monster-rootpack - Monster Boot 0.9 8GB (CWR 3.0.2.8) - Monster Rootpack - Root/Restore Your NookColor Easily! - Google Project Hosting

Edit: Becareful looks like this is for 8GB or larger cards to make a bootable CWR SD, though if you look around the source you may find other sizes.

Working download provided by Nami here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-need-format-cache-every-boot.html#post104408

This link is for a 3.0.2.8 img file, and I already have a 3.0.2.8 boot disk. What I can't seem to find is a 3.0.2.8 zip so I can flash CWR to the internal memory.

Keep in mind that I am inexperienced enough that I may just be missing something here.