Fill-able Documents?

arianariley

Apr 30, 2016
Hi, everyone! First time poster here - hoping y'all can help me out!

I own my own traveling personal training business. During my consultations, I have my clients filling out about 7 separate forms (medical history, PAR-Q, etc.) and it becomes very tedious to flip through all these papers, not to mention how time-consuming it's becoming to constantly be printing these forms off.
The tattoo shop I go to in Ann Arbor has a tablet with all their forms on it for new clients - you just scroll through the questions, fill it out, and they save it with your name (that's kind-of what I'm looking for, too).

Basically, I'm looking for help to find the right tablet that has the capabilities to help me with the following tasks:
1) convert all my Microsoft Word docs to a fill-able doc (either with clickable options or blank for them to fill-in)
2) have a stylus pen for easy signing
3) be able to save multiple docs for different clients
4) possible invoice capabilities so I can just keep all my business stuff on the tablet
5) obviously wi-fi connectivity

My price point is around $100 - any help would be MUCH appreciated, as I have no idea where to start. Thanks so much!

remaxmatt

May 2, 2016
I sell real estate, and by and far, the best tablet, and the only one I'll use is the Note 10.1 (2014 edition). To this day it's still the best tablet on the market, and it's the stylus that sets it apart.

I've been using it for over 2 years now, and I've gone almost 100% paperless. I use Xodo for the software (I find it better than adobe for editing pdf's).

It's not manufactured anymore that I know of, so used is your option, but you'll likely still have a hard time hitting your price point. You'll have a hard time finding ANYTHING worth calling a tablet at that price.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk