flytouch superpad epad ... I'm still very confused.

likeulikeme

Nov 30, 2010
I'm shopping for a 10" tablet running android 2.2, hopefully with working market, flash support, youtube and gps with maps. There are numerous variations.

what's the difference among them all?

flytouch II Variant 2
flytouch 3
superpad 2
superpad 3
flyouch 3 superpad 2
ibex flytouch 3 superpad 2
gome flytouch
epad III

are gome and ibex not the same?

Which one would you recommend and where can I buy it?

Also about the processors.
infortm x220
InfoTMIC x210
InfoTM X220 ARM11 1Ghz

are they different or just misspelling of the same thing?

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
FlyTouch 2/II = SuperPad - Running Android 2.1
FlyTouch 3/III = SuperPad 2 - Running Android 2.2

Mine is a Face SuperPad/FlyTouch 2 = coz it has 789.70MHz not 1GHz, its X200 not X210.

Just be careful when buying online, most of them are BIG liars.

EDIT:

Much better if you chose the FlyTouch 3/SuperPad 2, coz it has good 3D capability.

Here is a big comparison with the chipset.

X200 Chipset
http://translate.google.com.ph/tran...roducts_xpxx3.asp&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

X220 Chipset
http://translate.google.com.ph/tran...http://www.infotmic.com/cn/products_xpxx1.asp

Last edited:

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
the x220 1ghz processor has been turned down to 800mhz by the flytouch manufacturor to give better battery performance. Apparently the next firmware will give the option to dial it back up to full power.

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
the x220 1ghz processor has been turned down to 800mhz by the flytouch manufacturor to give better battery performance. Apparently the next firmware will give the option to dial it back up to full power.

better battery performance...my superpad III has a 3000mah in it & last about 2 hours.. The seller was advertising it as a Flytouch 3 & it arrived being a SuperPad III which from what I can find is just a clone tablet & a crappy one at that. NOT very impressed with it at all, so before you buy...make sure your buying a real Flytouch 3 & do all your reading in advance.

I wish I could help you more. But I've only purchased the ZT180 tablet, the superpad 2 with the infortm x220 & the superpad III with the X220. Neither of them are very stable on the factory firmware & the SPIII is worse then the SPII.. seems like less apps are available from the market..

If you don't mind spending 2 hours of fixing for every 1 hour of use go for it..

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I wish I could help you more. But I've only purchased the ZT180 tablet, the superpad 2 with the infortm x220 & the superpad III with the X220. Neither of them are very stable on the factory firmware & the SPIII is worse then the SPII.. seems like less apps are available from the market..

If you don't mind spending 2 hours of fixing for every 1 hour of use go for it..

Most of the problems pertaining to the instability of the factory firmware stems from the fact that the flytouch uses SO MUCH RAM for its "home". If you use LauncherPro or another alternate "home", then you will notice a big difference

comoeuamais

May 4, 2011
Most of the problems pertaining to the instability of the factory firmware stems from the fact that the flytouch uses SO MUCH RAM for its "home". If you use LauncherPro or another alternate "home", then you will notice a big difference

So far so good on my new FT3

Sent from my FlyTouch3 using Android Tablet Forum