For those who think they got screwed on the 7" tablet...

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I really hope that's a typo and no one buys one.
I once saw an ad for a computer that said it came with a 5000GB hard drive.

mvancil

Aug 25, 2011
Sadly, some dope out there will actually buy it. I wish we could comment on open auctions.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I really hope that's a typo and no one buys one.
I once saw an ad for a computer that said it came with a 5000GB hard drive.

I kind of thought that myself, until I noticed that the item was last updated on July 22, 2011.... You would think that they would have figured it out by now.

Sadly, some dope out there will actually buy it. I wish we could comment on open auctions.

Yep, it looks like something shady is going on right there... Why else would they have it listed as a "private auction" on such a common item. Its not like they are selling blowup sheep....

You can ask the seller a question and ask if he is freaking serious about the price.

john_tartar

May 3, 2011
Well either it's a typo, and he really meant 79.99 (the 6 on the end seems a little odd) which would make it a great deal.

Or he's just some joker, it only costs 50 cents to put up a listing like that

Maybe I'll buy all 3 under one of my fake Ebay ID's just so he gets screwed with the Ebay fees which would be over $100.00

john_tartar

May 3, 2011
It's interesting. If you click on "view all revisions" you find that he first listed it in May, and has changed the price 16 times since then.... He has not sold any in all that time.

Not sure what he's up to, but if you look at some of his other high priced items, you will see some have sold, but at prices much lower then the current list price.

Also he has quite a few negative feedback comments stating that the item arrived directly from Amazon, apparently, in some cases, he lists stuff on eBay for prices higher than Amazon sells it for. Then if someone buys it, he orders it from Amazon and has it shipped directly to the ebay buyer.