Force Close Loop - COMPLETELY LOCKED OUT - HELP!

Louis

Oct 22, 2010
I have a 7" Apad with a telechip cpu, 256 mb / 4GB memory. Same as HAIPAD M701 (I think).
I am in a "force closed loop" with at least three programs, including "com.google.process.gapps" and "android.process.acore". I cannot get out of it. I have tried Safe Mode but it makes no difference. I am completely locked out of my tablet.
I cannot get my PC to recognise the tablet, so my only route in is via the mirco SD card or unless there is some other procedure.
HELP PLEASE

Louis

Oct 22, 2010
Just flash a new rom and that should fix it
Thanks for responding probbiethe1, but I am new to Android and I don't know quite how to do that.
You make it sound so simple, and it probably is.
Firstly I am locked out of my Apad, so whatever I do has to be done by loading a file onto the micro SD via my PC.
Secondly, where to I get the file from to put onto the SD?
thanks once again.

phaser59

Nov 12, 2010
Hey Louis,

Well at least it is not just me. I have the exact same problem with the tablet I recieved only last week.
You say you tried the safe mode. Would you mind letting me know how you did that. I am in the process of finding
the files I need and the method needed. Cheers. I will of course pass on everything I learn.

Dean

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
i know on my device its actually a small hole that would allow a paperclip to be used, but its marked reset.

phaser59

Nov 12, 2010
No. I can not even access the home screen. I get my two error messages that say force close. And as soon as I close one,
the next pops up, close that one and the first pops up again. And this will loop till I can finally shut it down.

xrnnavman

Nov 13, 2010
Look for a tiny push button on the back of your pad, this is for a hard reset, just press and wait for reboot

phaser59

Nov 12, 2010
There is certainly no hole in the back of mine. Unless it is under the android oval decal in the center of the back. In fact the only tiny hole on the back of my case(aluminum)
is the hole for the Microphone.

Thanks anyway. I have already contacted the seller to be prepared for its return.