Gen 9 info hits the archos site...... ooooooh pretty

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Been keepin an eye on that myself. Let's hope the hardware and performance look as good as the tablet itself.

Superpad Support Dev Sent from my LGV Ally

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Any word on the RAM sitution for these tablets.... and did they correct the issue of available app storage?.. will these tablets still only have 300 mb.. or more? .. i can't seem to find any new info on that anywhere only a few older artcles from a few months back

Last edited:

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Well their honeycomb so 1gig to 3gigs would be my guess. Depends what their hardware will be capadible todo and the newer flash software.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
If these tablets came out this summer they would be a winner but why drop. A tablet that will have outdated firmware within a month. I could be wrong Bhutan isn't it difficult to put a custom Tom archos tablets? That would mean you r in honeycomb until they decide to do an ota of ice cream.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
If these tablets came out this summer they would be a winner but why drop. A tablet that will have outdated firmware within a month. I could be wrong Bhutan isn't it difficult to put a custom Tom archos tablets? That would mean you r in honeycomb until they decide to do an ota of ice cream.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

Ice cream is 2.4. And its meant for smart phones so life is good don't worry