Hard/Factory Recovey Mode

Apokolips

May 29, 2014
I was given a F900 Android 4.0 9 inch Capacitive Screen Tablet PC 8GB about a week ago, but now it's acting very funny. I keep getting Google play errors whenever I try using apps or downloading apps. I'm hoping that I can wipe it clean and start fresh, does any1 know how to enter recovery mode for this tablet?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

If you are able to get on the Internet then a factyory reset sounds like the way to go because otherwise I would say it's a WiFi issue. Since it sounds like you can actually access it, go to the settings page and there should be a backup/reset entry there. Follow the instructions.

Apokolips

May 29, 2014
I tried factory reset but it failed and I tried resetting it in safe mode and that didn't work.

Apokolips

May 29, 2014
I turn it off on May 18 and the next day when I turn it on I go the following errors "Unfortunately, Calendar has stopped", "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped." When I tried factory reset it didn't work, it wasn't restored to its original settings, know personal data lost. Whenever I tap an app, try to use Google Play or the net I get the errors I posted. This device is not rooted and know flashing of any kind has been done to it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You didn't answer some of the questions I asked. Did you do the factory reset using backup/reset in settings?

If you did and it didn't work the first time, do it again until it does ;)