Hello Androiders!

Gridbald

Mar 12, 2016
Two weeks ago I bought a cheap 7-inch tablet on eBay just to see what the tablet world is all about. I didn't expect the earth for the £29 price I paid - especially the camera performance. It seems to be OK for viewing on a small-ish phone screen but the general performance - particularly the screen - quite surprised me. It was easy to set up and connected to my router first go.

I hope to learn about the finer points of the tablet world by joining this community and along the way a little of the finer points of computers as I'm not exactly a geek and at 83 years-old my errr... faculties are not what they once were. But I do try!

Cheers from Gridbald.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome aboard.

Quite nice that such an inexpensive tablet is working well for you.

Gridbald

Mar 12, 2016
Thank you for your welcome, leeshor which is much appreciated! Yes, the tablet's performance exceeded my expectations but I'm sure that as time goes by my expectations will grow and a more expensive one will be needed.

But for now, I will be happy to read and learn from all of you here....and I'm sure there's a lot to learn!

Best from Gridbald.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I will be happy to read and learn from all of you here....and I'm sure there's a lot to learn!

Hello Gridbald, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

KurtWood

Jul 29, 2015
Welcome and have a great day. I am not so old in this forum but i can say this community has active members that really help on members having some problems.