Hello From Connecticut :)

twees

Jul 30, 2010
hello! i just purchased my first android tablet from euogo after browsing the forums here. i was in the market for an ebook reader but i really dislike the e-ink thing and i wanted to be able to read comic books and magazines in color and i came across an android tablet after googling for "color ebook reader". i ordered this

New 7 Inch Google Android Tablet Notebook with Camera, WIFI, External USB, Support Internet Cable, IWEB - US$119.90 : Euogo.com

im excited for it :D

now this is a total girl question and might be a stretch for an answer, but do they make any cute cases/covers for these?

thanks in advance!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Welcome and they do make cases your tablet will fit in. You might have to do a little searching but you will be able to find some that work

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Welcome aboard! Be sure to let us know how it works for ya. I'd check Best Buy and see if they have anything that would work with it.

twees

Jul 30, 2010
Welcome aboard! Be sure to let us know how it works for ya. I'd check Best Buy and see if they have anything that would work with it.

i sure will. im slightly nervous by the lack of reviews however im willing to take a risk and buy myself an early birthday present! any ideas on shipping times with euogo? i chose the usps option.:confused:

twees

Jul 30, 2010
well shipping has cleared customs on the 5th and its out of customs on the 6th. NY is a friggin hour away from new york. why isn't it here yet!

TabletConnect

Aug 4, 2010
now this is a total girl question and might be a stretch for an answer, but do they make any cute cases/covers for these?

thanks in advance!

Check eBay. Search "netbook sleeve". Know your dimensions but probably one that fits 10". If the length of your tablet is less, look for a smaller one.

I bought one like this one but in black from this seller. nice and great quality too.

Good Luck & Welcome!