help coby kyros mid 7048

eamd87

Dec 1, 2014
good afternoon classmates have a problem with my tablet coby kyros mid - 7048 , the problem is this , I do not recognize the internal memory and if I connect my external sd recognized as internal , can not enter the recovery eh not able to install it to install the firmware vampirefo . I saw another post vampirefo published a fake recovery as installed? hope your answers greetings .

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
More details please. I assume you're rooted since you asked about the fake recovery, so other than rooting did you make any modifications to the ROM?

eamd87

Dec 1, 2014
so is partner so was my despair I set firmware of another device coby mid8048 and ahy was when I stopped working wifi, the recovery . wifi fix the problem by copying the wlan.ko of vampirefo to mine the wifi firmware and it worked again. but I still have the problem of not being able to get into recovery or install the cwm . there will be a way to flash from tcc8925k telechips or a compatible firmware?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If your internal storage is gone, the tablet can only be used with the external SD card. Reason being you apparently tripped the nand lock the 8048 has on it when you attempted to fix your WiFi. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me, as there could be other possibilities as to why internal storage doesn't work. However, the nand lock is the most likely cause.

eamd87

Dec 1, 2014
OK THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT PARTNER CONTINUE TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM , IF NOT HAVE THAT IN THAT STATE occupy ANY QUESTIONS OR RESULT will comment HERE :(