Help with Settings

Roberta427

Oct 11, 2012
Hi, Can someone explain how I access the settings on my tablet or provide a link that will explain how I change them? Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There should be a settings icon in your app drawer, accessible using the icon in the upper right corner of the screen. There are a lot of settings there, some tablet specific and some Android version specific. You'll need to give us some sort of idea what you are wanting to do.

Roberta427

Oct 11, 2012
Thanks. The first thing I'd like to do is change the touch screen settings.Where are they located?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks. The first thing I'd like to do is change the touch screen settings.Where are they located?

Knowing what touchscreen settings would help but you should be able to find the options you have under display. If not there then it may not be available.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011

Most probably the keyboard settings. Like turning off the clicking keyboard, or the vibrating keyboard. You find them under the display settings or under languages.