HELP

id10tbitz

May 15, 2016
Is there any help for an overaged, uninformed, techie-tragedy like me! i have no clue what im really doing...just clicking away . i just got this contraption.... rca 10" viking pro quad core android 5.0, lollipop. with 32 gb storage and detatchable keyboard. ooh, its black. lol. so now what? currently im trying to get music from an ancient mp3 player onto said tablet. tablet sees mp3 player but i cant get the stuff to transfer? any ideas? the mp3 player is from 2009, eclipse 4gb. if its possible tell me how, if not tell me so i can quit trying please.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF.jpg

I'm not familiar with either of those particular devices "id", but you should be able to move them using a file manager app. Your RCA should have one installed. If not, you can find one on the Play Store. I recommend either es3 or Astro.
An easier method may be to download your music onto a PC and then transfer them to your tablet. Probably be much faster also.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi id10tbitz, congratulations on your new RCA tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!