hi to all

colin59

May 18, 2011
hi, am Colin, i live in the uk but also live in the Philippines but will be staying in the phill for good very soon, i am very new to android tablets and find them a bit irritating at the moment just hope i can find some android therapy here on this awesome site,,Thanks

Welcome to the forums! What do you need help with? That is what we are here for :)

hi, am Colin, i live in the uk but also live in the Philippines but will be staying in the phill for good very soon, i am very new to android tablets and find them a bit irritating at the moment just hope i can find some android therapy here on this awesome site,,Thanks

Hi there im from the Philippines too..and a new member as well :)

Hi there im from the Philippines too..and a new member as well :)

Welcome to the forum guys! Guess what? I was born in the Phillpines and moved to California when I was 10.
Been living here the last 26 years... ;)

Welcome to the forum guys! Guess what? I was born in the Phillpines and moved to California when I was 10.

Dude from your profile image, you definitely don't look 36. I thought you were in your 20's lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Dude from your profile image, you definitely don't look 36. I thought you were in your 20's lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Yeah, people think I'm in my mid to late 20's. I've aged well I guess. ;)

hi,,,i think i would rather live in the phill than the states but that's me i suppose just like living with people with smiles on there faces even when there poor,,,,,

Back