hi to all

colin59

May 18, 2011
hi, am Colin, i live in the uk but also live in the Philippines but will be staying in the phill for good very soon, i am very new to android tablets and find them a bit irritating at the moment just hope i can find some android therapy here on this awesome site,,Thanks

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Welcome to the forums! What do you need help with? That is what we are here for :)

ericboy

May 18, 2011
hi, am Colin, i live in the uk but also live in the Philippines but will be staying in the phill for good very soon, i am very new to android tablets and find them a bit irritating at the moment just hope i can find some android therapy here on this awesome site,,Thanks

Hi there im from the Philippines too..and a new member as well :)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011

Hi there im from the Philippines too..and a new member as well :)

Welcome to the forum guys! Guess what? I was born in the Phillpines and moved to California when I was 10.
Been living here the last 26 years... ;)

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Welcome to the forum guys! Guess what? I was born in the Phillpines and moved to California when I was 10.

Dude from your profile image, you definitely don't look 36. I thought you were in your 20's lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Dude from your profile image, you definitely don't look 36. I thought you were in your 20's lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Yeah, people think I'm in my mid to late 20's. I've aged well I guess. ;)

colin59

May 18, 2011

hi,,,i think i would rather live in the phill than the states but that's me i suppose just like living with people with smiles on there faces even when there poor,,,,,