How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

kkay_P

Sep 18, 2013
I was on ask.com looking for an answer to a problem I am having with my new tablet and came across your site.

telbat

Sep 26, 2013
Did a Google search looking for some info about my new tablet.
This looked like an interesting and useful forum, so I joined.

Fcinco

Aug 21, 2013
I found the forum via Google, I was looking for some info about GoClever. I'm Spanish and the scene in my language is way too short for now

I'd like to learn and also help whenever possible

Riski1

Oct 28, 2013
Good morning All. I am a noobie to all things Android or tablet of any kind and have been called to duty by my significant other.

Her gift of a Coby MID7033/7035 has suddenly stopped/froze and my first option was to try Coby. After several calls and emails that lead nowhere, I reached the conclusion that Coby is no more.

So I reached to Google with the search of Coby MID7033/7035 and it lead me to the Coby forum at your site. After browsing around for awhile I am about to venture forth to find a solution for the Coby and then I in search of an Android tablet for myself. My wife wants to know what the Ol Guy would like for Christmas

I cannot look a gift horse in the mouth

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Good morning Riski, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Unfortunately you are correct, Coby is no more.

To solve the problem of your wife's frozen tablet, I'd suggest you do a factory reset to see if that does it. The instructions for resetting her Coby can be found in this thread: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html Any information, apps, pictures etc. she's added to the memory will be deleted when you reset, so back up whatever you can beforehand. If there's an SD card in the tablet remove it also just to be sure.

For yourself, the best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. Post a thread there asking for advice on which tablet to get. Size, price range, intended use etc. should be mentioned. Have fun shopping for your first tablet, you only get to do it once.:rolleyes:

I'd also suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Enjoy the forum!

BTW if you have any other questions or problems related to your wife's Coby. the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-3/ forum would be the place to ask them.

maxie

Nov 16, 2013
well for me too i found it in google nice forum and good member ive been forumming since 2000 and well this is another good forum i found