How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

rthampton6

Jan 25, 2016
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)

Thanks! ;)

rthampton6

Jan 25, 2016
On Bing. How come there hasn't been very many updated posts? I can find all kinds of things from 2011-2013. I am computer dumb so could that be it?

PeteC2

Apr 16, 2016

Thanks! ;)
Simply Googled it. I like to keep up with android tablet tech

BOAltizer

Apr 24, 2016

Thanks! ;)

BicycleBob

May 1, 2016

Thanks! ;)
I was having a problem using the Kindle app in my Samsung TAB4. When I was reading a book the page was very dim. I searched Google and found you folks.

Thanks much.

id10tbitz

May 15, 2016
Honestly, i kinda stumbled across this site. just was clicking away trying to tranfer stuff from there to hereand yall just kinda was on my screen.
If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.I use google/ google chrome...etc

Thanks! ;)
so, i'm hoping there'll be a bunch of folks willing to help out an old ignorant woman, cuz i have no idea what this damn thing can do.

Iskander

May 19, 2016

Thanks! ;)

Like many others, I ran a Google search about a problem with an Android Tablet, and came across reference to your site.

Priya verma

Jun 9, 2016

Thanks! ;)
Hi
I came to know about this by google.

YHZVJR

Jun 10, 2016

Thanks! ;)

I found it Via Google. I was looking for info on why is My tablet not working.
Please Help :-(

barbaralee1939

Jan 1, 2017

Thanks! ;)