How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

ginpa898

Feb 20, 2012
Im a old man that likes new toys. I wanted to see my email in my hand without have to go to the PC. So I decided to go to my local electronics store in Croyden and see what I could buy for least money. I have never heard of the android before this time. The shop owner seems to be very anxious to sell me the viespad7. It looked fantastic so I locked it into my brain to purchase one of these as soon as the man stopped talking. He said its a 2.2 android. Hehehe. What is 2.2 I ask myself. maybe he was talking about the price. £220. To cut a long story short I decided to purchase this viewpad7. Its still working. I Found the viewpad to be a neat toy so I decided to buy another one but cheaper for my g/f in a foregn country. I was totally upset when I eventually discovered that I did not buy a phone. Instead I bought a MID. No phone, bad wifi, powerpack gets very hot so I put holes in the casing of the power pack but in general it was ok for the g/f. She was only looking for a memo book type tablet.
The incentive to buy the android came when I saw some pics in youtube of how they operate. I liked the black screen.

Awesomepossum

Feb 14, 2012
Im a old man that likes new toys. I wanted to see my email in my hand without have to go to the PC. So I decided to go to my local electronics store in Croyden and see what I could buy for least money. I have never heard of the android before this time. The shop owner seems to be very anxious to sell me the viespad7. It looked fantastic so I locked it into my brain to purchase one of these as soon as the man stopped talking. He said its a 2.2 android. Hehehe. What is 2.2 I ask myself. maybe he was talking about the price. £220. To cut a long story short I decided to purchase this viewpad7. Its still working. I Found the viewpad to be a neat toy so I decided to buy another one but cheaper for my g/f in a foregn country. I was totally upset when I eventually discovered that I did not buy a phone. Instead I bought a MID. No phone, bad wifi, powerpack gets very hot so I put holes in the casing of the power pack but in general it was ok for the g/f. She was only looking for a memo book type tablet.
The incentive to buy the android came when I saw some pics in youtube of how they operate. I liked the black screen.

Hey can you buy me a tab too? You make it sound like buying tablets come from your pocket change ;) if you can, PM me :D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

croeso2000

Feb 29, 2012
found it by looking for help on google, not sure how this works, need to find instructions for ramos w10 android 2.2 tablet which is a great piece of kit but little instrucions and in Chinese I have asked the seller for help but since he took my money won't reply to me. I have 2 choices at the bottom of this page post reply/preview post so I don't know if this is to go anywhere.

Zinger

Mar 1, 2012
I was searching for help downloading aps and found it. I had tried to get the weather channel ap.

kisntel

Mar 3, 2012
found this site thru google while looking for tutorial on how to root my android tablet. seems like this forum isn't much of a help anyways. no one cares to reply or help