How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

rtype540

Oct 23, 2012
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
\Truthfully I spent the last 2 weeks looking for information on the Coby MID1042 as I have in my infinite wisdom destroyed my operating system including the backup and haven't found any one really working this tab think maybe I made the wrong choice of tabs seems to be a nightmare for a lot of people so far!
I found you folks from a link on XDA

Guinevere

Oct 30, 2012
I did a Google search for "android tablet user forum". Having used the Blackberry one for a couple years, I knew one had to be out there for Android. First hit! I'm a newbie to Android, my hubby and I each bought an Acer Iconia 110 last weekend as our first foray into Tablet and Android world. We've grown from IBM XTs to tablets over the past 25 years, so our experience is fairly thorough with all things electronic. lol So far, I am totally LOVING it. It's small enough to fit perfectly in a Kindle fire quilted carry case, big enough to use as an ebook reader AND play Pool Mania and feel like you're playing on a real table! ;)

This is my first post, so I can't say what's needed yet. I'll let you know after a week or so of looking around and asking questions.

Last edited:

arxdj

Oct 30, 2012
Hello all, came across this forum from a discussion on my local forum, i was searching for a ROM update for my Ideos S7 Andro Tab...one thing lead to another...and here i am. basically im an amateur android user, love to tinker with it. i even backed for a founder on a project for a home console based on android system...in the future im aiming to be an avid android developer..so hoping to learn and contribute to the android community..so thats how i got here.

Cokaric

Nov 2, 2012
I was trying to find info about tablet from Alibaba site and Google brought me to one of your threads by fellow member here which described all problems and their solutions to tablet I was Googling...

Hope I will have some great time on this board :)

maxxg

Oct 5, 2012
Wanted to read up on how to root a Coby, and found exactly what I wanted to know here, Via Google search. :)

regards,
Maxx

Nov 6, 2012
I was searching for a solution to a problem (i think it was how to make my tab smudge free) and I found it here. This is really a good community for Android tab lovers like me.

arealniceguy

Nov 9, 2012
I just bought my Double Power tablet today and was looking for pricing on Android tablets to HDmi cables and found info here. I was wanting to find an Android tablet help site and this looks like exactly what me needs.

AndroidBenjie

Oct 27, 2012
I found it via Google searching the keywords "Best Android Forums" and we no doubt i found one of the best android forum sites... :cool:

backtodroid

Nov 9, 2012
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps?w Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
I'm new to the forum but not totally new to android, I once had a Samsung galaxy s, and just loved it. Now I have an android tablet and am getting use to how things work and I'm pretty sure there have been some changes. I plan on doing a lot of reading in the next few days so, you probably won't hear too much from me for awhile.

Oh yea. I found you with Google.