Dec 19, 2013
Just go to settings go to backup and do a factory reset

Sent from my Y88 using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Ematic EGQ307)

Turn the device off by holding the power button then selecting OK for shutdown.
Hold the home button on the side while pushing the power button on the side and hold them both for about 15 seconds.
It will come up in debug mode.
Use the touchpad to highlight the factory reset option and push the power button on the side to select it.
Scroll down to highlight yes and push the power button on the side.
Push the power button to select it. It will not work by tapping the screen.
That should start the reset process.
It will take you back to the menu and you'll have to select reboot (using the power button).
Takes several minutes to reboot but should be like new.

Credit: Guest

Koerbelmarnie

Jan 11, 2014
Please help me! I'm new here and have been searching for hours how to reset my irulu AK304 password! I forgot it and cannot figure this out!

casarova

Mar 19, 2014
Citycall Tab-712 made in China.
With the tablet off, press and hold the on/off button and the volume+ at the same time till the android icon comes up. Release the buttons and then follow the menu options.

darkstar007

Apr 21, 2014
Lenovo 6000
Go to settings,go to backup and reset.At the bottom of the page you will find factory reset.
Hope that helps...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Lenovo 6000
Go to settings,go to backup and reset.At the bottom of the page you will find factory reset.
Hope that helps...

Just an fyi that your way is the normal/standard way to reset on nearly all Android devices. This thread is for those people who need to resort to a hardware reset because they are for whatever reason unable to access the settings in the OS to do the reset.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi catherine, congratulations on your Galaxy Tab 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. To reset that tablet, follow the instructions in the following post.

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablets you have without you having to tell them every time.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

1. Power the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then briefly press the Power key to power on the device.
    volume_power_keys.jpg
  3. Release the Volume Up key and the Power key when the Samsung logo displays on the screen.
  4. Use the Volume Up key to select the small android with an arrow icon.
  5. Press the Volume down key.
  6. Use the Volume keys to select Recovery Console then press the Power key.
  7. From the Recovery Console screen, use the Volume keys to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset then press the Power key.
  8. Use the Volume keys to select Yes then press the Power key.
  9. Once the Wipe Data / Factory Reset has completed, use the Volume keys to select Reboot System Now then press the Power key.
  10. After a Wipe Data / Factory Reset has been performed, the device needs to go back through the activation and setup process. Refer to Initial Activation and Setup for assistance.

Credit verizonwireless.com