Huawei Ideos S7 Official Firmware Releases Discussions

seione

Nov 3, 2011
I´m searching any 2.1 eclair rom to solve the problem of the internal memory, anything have a link to download them???

the links of the first post doesn´t work...

very thanks to all!!!

drognd

Oct 20, 2011
Hi

Above all the links are dead and i'm searching firmware for IDEOS S7-105 Android 2.1 Singapore version, if anybody have the firmware, plz share.

This is the exact firmware i'm searching .......

S7V100R001C61B010
2.6.29-S7
2.1-update1
S7_M1_SG
qsd8k_s7

ralf10

Oct 24, 2011
Hi all..i new here..this my prob,hope u all can help me...i just buy new s7-105 ofw 2.1..not sure which region..after 1 get this tablet i just update 2.2 indonesian rom but after run some app n game my tablet always turn off..i just try use other firmware 2.2 but still got same problem

p/s:sorry for my bad english..

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
i need the Portuguese official Rom (TMN)... can someone repost the link please? i need to send it back to fix
the 1st page links doesnt work anymore... please... it is really important...

Last edited:

ss_izal

Oct 30, 2011
hi everyone searching for huawei ideos s7 non slim 104 australian telstra version 2.1 or 2.2. can somebody post the link please. tq

zohahunt77

Feb 7, 2012
Hi, new to this forum looking for an IT support company for my laptop work. I don’t know if this is the right forum or not but I have posted this on threads like 5 times but no reply came up. Do you have any suggestion in IT Support st. Albans company or repair service who can help me in my problem.

zeddan

Feb 13, 2012
hello,

any one that can help me a bit, im kinda new to tablets and got a s7 with android 2.1 i wish to upgrade it but dunno how to

any help is appreciated
and where to download what i need to do this upgrade
here is my email if any1 can help [email protected]

dunno if it matters but its a swedish s7

Last edited: