Huawei Ideos S7 Official Firmware Releases Discussions

Jota

May 25, 2011
someone have the official firmware Portugal PhoneHouse?

E dizem que os Brasileiros é que são PREGUIÇOSOS...

I don't know about "someone", but sure Huawei has it! :rolleyes:
Would you please be so kind to take a look at the first page, first post??
Thanks!

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
well.. for the 105 i'm using the official 2.2 rom huawei made for S7-105 (a sweeden version that has 122Mb's)... you can find it on Huawei page if you make a search for the specific device S7-105 in Download section...

it works great....

with everything STOCK i was doing 810 on Quadrant, 32.6fps on Neocore and 2560 on AnTuTu Benchmark
are this values good? or bad?

I'm currently running games like Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus good...

Last edited:

Harindu1987

Sep 27, 2011
I have Huawei S7V100R001C61B010 tab.please help me to upgrade it to android 2.2.I didnt find upgrade files for S7V100R001C61B010.:(Please help me to find "Android 2.2 Upgrade files for S7V100R001C61B010".Please help me....Reply to me here or reply to my E mail [email protected]
Please help me as this upgrade is very important to me.
Thank you. :)

hossann

Oct 30, 2011
Hello guys, this is my first posting here.

I have a S7-105 running 2.1. My set is from Singapore.
Which is the 2.2.2 version i can download and is in English?
Also i am rather confused about the installation method.

Cheers

hossann

Oct 30, 2011
well.. for the 105 i'm using the official 2.2 rom huawei made for S7-105 (a sweeden version that has 122Mb's)... you can find it on Huawei page if you make a search for the specific device S7-105 in Download section...

it works great....

with everything STOCK i was doing 810 on Quadrant, 32.6fps on Neocore and 2560 on AnTuTu Benchmark
are this values good? or bad?

I'm currently running games like Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus good...

Is this in english? Can i use to update my Singapore set?

hossann

Oct 30, 2011
Yes, if your model is s7-105

Yes, my is S7-105 (front & back camera, external memory card model).
i go download the sweeden version from huawei website.
Thanks.

Any loses pinch-to-zoom? Any GPS issue? Internal 8gb memory will be lost?
Will i still able to have chinese input?

How is the Sweden version diferent from the Indonesia version from the othe thread?

Last edited:

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Any loses pinch-to-zoom? Any GPS issue? Internal 8gb memory will be lost?
Will i still able to have chinese input?

In another forum they gave this solution
Pues me he bajado esto http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ouch-adobe-flash-android-2-2-2-multitouch.zip lo he descomprimido y el archivo lo lo he copiado en la sd y luego lo he puesto en la ruta system/etc/permission/ he usado el root explorer y le he dado permisos, reinicias y ya tienes zoom el paginas de internet y google maps
With translator

Since I have stooped this http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ouch-adobe-flash-android-2-2-2-multitouch.zip it is descomprimido and the file I have copied it in the sd and then I have put it in the route system/etc/permission/have used the root explorer and have given him permissions, you restart and already you have zoom the Internet paginas and google maps

Saludos

vexx

Sep 19, 2011
I send email asking about any update(2.3,3.0,4.0) and this is what I received:

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for contacting us ,
the update is not available presently , for further info., you could consult your service provider or vendor ,you could also contact us

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email with previous correspondences for more efficient and convenient service. We will be happy to assist you further at that time.
If you would like to get immediately involved and help from Huawei’s new products and features, we encourage you to visit our website http://www.huaweidevice.com or our support column Support - Huawei Device Co., Ltd..
Huawei always strives to maintain the strictest controls in regards to your personal information. Click the link below to view our Data Privacy Policy: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/pageManagement.do?method=getPageManagement&code=legalstatement
Once again, thank you for contacting Huawei Device
Best Regards
Huawei Device Customer Care Team