[ROM] Singapore ROM (S7V100R001C61B011) - Newer

Music

Feb 5, 2011
Higuys,

Has anyone documented the differences or what's upgraded between this and the older version?

thx

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Hi Music,

To be honest there's not a heap of changes other than been able to rotate the tablet 360 degrees. And the ability (for some) to over clock the tablet.

~Ivy

Music

Feb 5, 2011
I thought the lack of voice input could be corrected.

Also-

Could someone please type up a tutorial on a reliable way to install the new ROM images for the S7, for the neophytes?

thx

woohhaa

Mar 30, 2011
Yes a tutorial would be wonderful. I've found lots of useful information here thus far but I still haven't put all the pieces together.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum

skoster

Apr 1, 2011
Could someone please type up a tutorial on a reliable way to install the new ROM images for the S7, for the neophytes?

thx

Add me saying please for this too. Maybe I've read too much or too little, but my head is swimming and I just haven't quite got how to install the ROM.

Thank you!

woohhaa

Mar 30, 2011
well I was adventurous and flashed it. Now the tablet is in chinese. Anyone know how to get it in english? settings are all in chinese.

Found it- Go into settings- count down 10 lines and select it. Then select the 1st line and you have your languages!

It is also telling me that the build number is s7v100r001c62b11 - not C62B13

Wow thanks, those were the exact instructions I was looking for!