Huawei S7 Accesories site

rokky

Oct 22, 2010
the upc is 674204023235 its basically a big wallet. i actually found it in the camping/travel section.
Sent from my S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

Thanks. I "spotted" it in the pix, and I see how it could be a good fit. Something else I have found useful for this form factor are "Bible" book covers (actually for any kind of book of course) - there is an incredible variety of sizes and features for cases in that category.

Glentonfarm

Dec 16, 2010
can you tell me the brand and model of the inverter, I went to Home Depot (Orlando, FL) and the cheapest one was $31

I bought an adapter off Austalian ebay (but they come from China) for an adapter that has a cig lighter plug on one end and a socket to plug your mains power appliance in to. So you just plug in the S7 to the socket and stick the cig lighter plug into the lighter socket in your car and off you go. Works a treat. They are about $10 including post from China.

419guy

Nov 17, 2010
Here is an update to the accessories I bought for my S7

Case
I bought this case from eBay; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300464423301&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It was only 9 bucks with shipping, it can stand up and it has an android logo on the case. It is a tight fit at first. You have to expand the elastic to fit on the tablet, but once its on there and the elastic gets stretched for a while it looks and fits pretty good.

Car Adapter
I bought the Bracketron universal GPS power charger;
http://www.bracketron.com/products/universal-gps-power-charger
You can buy them on eBay for about $15 bucks or less. It fits and works perfectly. I read a lot of posts about using car chargers for cell phones but you have to make sure it is the right kind (5v, 2a) or you can damage your tablet.

Bluetooth
I bought the Blueant T1
http://www.myblueant.com/products/headsets/t1/index.php
This bluetooth works perfectly with the S7. It has text to speech so you don’t even have to touch your tablet to answer the phone or read text and email messages. It will announce the phone number to you and ask you to accept or ignore. It will also read sms and emails to you when they arrive. Blueant also has the Q2 which does the same thing but is a little slimmer. You download the text to speech application from the android market. This can be bought brand new on eBay or elsewhere on the web for about $50

Jokout

Nov 28, 2010
has anyone heard of any plans for huawei to release the dock, in any market, they showed with the S7 at the trade shows early on? This would go a long way in resolving a lot of my present issues with the S7! HDMI out, USB host, printer and keyboard support, and charging

Cheers

rokky

Oct 22, 2010
Here is an update to the accessories I bought for my S7

. . .

Bluetooth
I bought the Blueant T1
http://www.myblueant.com/products/headsets/t1/index.php
This bluetooth works perfectly with the S7. It has text to speech so you don’t even have to touch your tablet to answer the phone or read text and email messages. It will announce the phone number to you and ask you to accept or ignore. It will also read sms and emails to you when they arrive. Blueant also has the Q2 which does the same thing but is a little slimmer. You download the text to speech application from the android market. This can be bought brand new on eBay or elsewhere on the web for about $50

Does anyone know of a mono A2DP BT headset like this that does NOT stick into the ear canal? I am deaf in one ear, so I cannot have something that blocks most sound as these types tend to do, and my ear canals tend to get irritated by such intrusions, also. I have a Motorola H710 that works as needed by loosely fitting against the canal opening instead of "blocking" it, but no A2DP.

TIA

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Hey rokky- I got these last year off ebay for about $25.00. They are Southwing SA 505 bluetooth stereo headphones- They fit like ear muffs- on the outside of the ear around the neck. My only con is that they make your ears a little sweaty. Good quality and sound. With a built-in mic for phone use. I did read that if the slide mike is used alot the wires break and the mic no longer works. So I found that the mic still picks up well left in place. See the spec sheet to understand. Click on it and it will download to your computer. Go to their website to find retail stores.

Sorry- just realized you wanted a mono set not stereo.

Attachments

• $Product_sheet_SA505.pdf
    127.8 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:

Zman

Dec 14, 2010
Thanx, got my car charger the other day and it works great!

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

rosie2284

Dec 23, 2010
Has anyone tried the Archos 7 home tablet cases for this? it seems to be very similar in size (8” x 4.2” x 0.5”)