I don't usually present myself, but...

Jan 20, 2012
Hello evverybooody! (said with an Italian accent)

Who's there?
It's me, Marco!

I told you to stop smoking that stuff, why didn't you listen to me?
Errrr.. what? Whatever. What's up?

Yes, you just posted in the "New Member Introduction" section, so you should present yourself!
Ohhh, right! I apologize! Yes, errr... So, I'm Marco, I'm from Italy, and I travel back and forth from Australia for work.
I enjoy my life and everything that happens in it. I like good food. I like nice and beautiful girls. I like people. I like good stuff, in general.
I believe in the equality principle and I sleep at least 6 hrs every night.
Summarizing.. Yes, it's cool, I'm cool. End of line. (EOL - this is nerdy, sorry)

So, why did you present yourself instead of just writing a post elsewhere in the forum?
Honestly, if you are reading this so I'd say "because I'm polite".
If, instead, you already saw my very first post, I'd say "because I felt guilty".

What other post?
Never mind.

So, are you an Android fan, right?
Android? What is that? A new supermarket? Some random place with people at the entrance "Hi, welcome to Android. Buy your stuff and get out!". Doesn't sound very nice, huh?

Ehm... Android.. Ever heard of the mobile phones and tablets platform from Google? It's based on Linux as a kernel, and it is specifically built for those devices..
Oooooh, right! I knew that. Of course I knew that. I have one of them.

So?
Yes.

Yes what?
I am an Android fan.

Ok...
Listen, you are acting dodgy, I'm not sure I want to go any further with this presentation. Also, I don't personally believe people would have read until here anyways.

But YOU proposed to post this -
Listen, I'm done with your excuses. And my coffee break has ended. So... Goodbye!

Alright, goodbye!
Yeah, yeah, sure!

>CLICK<

(dodgy guy...)
:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Marco, welcome to the forum. It was nice of you to become a member and join us here, glad to have you with us. Thank you for one of the most interesting introductions I've seen so far.:eek: It's the middle of the night here in the USA, and I needed something to wake me up.:cool: Have fun!

Jan 20, 2012
Hey Spider, thank YOU for this warm welcome despite being in the middle of the night! :D
You guys have an interesting forum, I've been browsing around for a while and it's full of must-read topics!!
We'll meet around the forum then, I guess!
Good night! ;)
-Marco

Jan 20, 2012
Bella...finalmente vedo un Italiano su questo forum! Ciao Marco ;)
[ITA]Ahah per quel che ne so un amministratore (amministratrice) di questo forum è italiana, almeno questo è quello che mi è parso di capire leggendo qui e là. Ad ogni modo, grazie! :D
[/ITA]

[ENG]
Ahah AFAIK an admin of this forum is Italian, or at least this is what I got by reading random posts here and there. Anyways, thank you! :D
[/ENG]

s0ldier

Jan 20, 2012
Ah...questo non lo sapevo...
Beh ad ogni modo, noi italiani siamo sparsi ovunque.. :D

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome Marco I think you will find lots of good people and information here. Definitely one of the more unusual greetings (in a good way) I have seen here.

JP