iRobot Androd 1.7.4 600Mhz .... Need Advice please

two4one

Jul 29, 2010
I just bought an iRobot off ebay for $115 shipped. Can you tell me if I got a good deal? It is an iRobot with android 1.7.4, 256mb RAM, via 8505 600Mhz cpu, webcam+wifi, 2gb HDD and 3000mah battery. link is here

7" iRobot Android 1.7.4 OS WEBCAM WiFi Touchscreen MID - eBay (item 390221538278 end time Jul-28-10 12:01:38 PDT)

I've been searching for the best deal, but I just hope it isnt going to be laggy and it functions properly. To me $115 seemed like I got it for too cheap, and I started wondering why nobody outbid me...

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I just bought an iRobot off ebay for $115 shipped. Can you tell me if I got a good deal? It is an iRobot with android 1.7.4, 256mb RAM, via 8505 600Mhz cpu, webcam+wifi, 2gb HDD and 3000mah battery. link is here

7" iRobot Android 1.7.4 OS WEBCAM WiFi Touchscreen MID - eBay (item 390221538278 end time Jul-28-10 12:01:38 PDT)

I've been searching for the best deal, but I just hope it isnt going to be laggy and it functions properly. To me $115 seemed like I got it for too cheap, and I started wondering why nobody outbid me...
It's a decent deal. The ones with the WM8505 go for that price +/- $15.

To be honest, the processor is not that awesome... but you get what you pay for. I received one with the WM8505 and returned it. The $159 aPad with the RockChip (Moonse E-7001) is better and was the benchmark for performance for the past few months (even though it's still mediocre compared to most Android phones on the market). I have the Moonse right now and I'll probably hold onto it until some really nice tablets with fast processors and capacitive screens come out.

Now they are coming out with even better models with faster processors from Telechips and other manufacturers, but I haven't really seen these fully vetted out yet.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
most tablets right now are that cheap so good deal now just remember thats how much you paid and not 500 dollars so if it doesnt function as fast as you would like or doesnt do everything you would like just remember it was a good deal for the price

mattgsx

Jul 20, 2010
This is pretty much the same device as Euogo's TPGA-718 with a slightly different branded box (Euogo one only has android branding). I paid $140 for mine after shipping and a flash card, and I'm happy with it. Android 1.6 is good for what I need, and most apps I've tried work fine. SNES emulation is pretty much out, but meh.

kilumanati

Sep 1, 2010
ihave a mid apad 1.7.4 wifi with 3g huwaie220 external ijust got it im new to this android stuf but can any1 tel me how do u usauly run apad if u havent got acomputer?can i just buy any prepaid modem/?n run it via usb

stef

Oct 15, 2010
hello i would like to download a firmware for my epad :

Model Number:MID701

Memory Capacity:256MB

Processor Brand:VI

Processor Main Frequency:600Mhz

Brand Name:MID701

Processor Type:VIA WM 8505

CPU:CPU600MHz

i-->i accidentally downloaded a program for my epad that cause it to crash..so i re flashed my unit using the sd card with a firmware there for problems like this given to me by the person i bought my unit from...my epad version now is 1.7.4 its working fine but i noticed that there is no application market installed in my unit now...can you pls.help me on where can i download application market?and also wenever im using the application store in my epad the language and the applications thats popping out from the search are usually in chinese versions...but before i reflashed my unit its in english...how do i change this?ive tried changing the language settings but still doesnt change anything/..hope you cud help me with my concern..thanx