Is there an app that will let you draw on PDF files?

lizking

Aug 31, 2011
I am sick of having to print out all the PDFs of course readings to bring into class so I can add notes to them. I know that there are apps out there that let you highlight text in PDF files for later reference. The trouble is, a good portion of the PDFs that are given to us are not text, but scanned pages out of old textbooks, so an app that just has 'text highlighting' will not suffice. Are there any apps that allow you to draw on and save PDF files that are images and not text?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Skitch

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

Jan 20, 2011
EZPDF has become one of my gavotte apps. Not only will it allow you to write on PDF files but it is a very well made reader

Sent from my phiremod for Nook using Android Tablet Forum

BreezyCricket

Mar 20, 2012
I have heard and read about ezPDF and installed this on my tablet but am having all sorts of trouble and would appreciate if someone could help because I have been unable to find a manual anywhere.

I have a PDF Form which has items such as '___ Window Shutters' (No quotes) and I would like to put a mark of some sort on the underscore, so it will look like '_X_ Window Shutters'. (Any mark in place of the X would be acceptable)

Can someone tell me how to do this because no matter what I try I have yet to succeed.

Also, is there some way of zooming in on the screen?

Many Thanks.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
DarrylB said:
RepliGo Reader is another good one to consider

Definately, Repligo reader works well and will allow drawing on PDF docs. It allows zooming, is actually quite flexible.

Puffin617

Mar 7, 2012
Which of these apps are good for fillable PDFs? I created fillable PDFs for work purposes and filling them on a tablet would negate the use of a clipboard and pen :)

corlene

Jul 12, 2013
Hi lizking, just wondering if you found an app. I'm in the same situation. I found that skitch wouldn't open .pdf files and had no idea which ezpdf to purchase that would perform what we need