Jelly Bean on 7022!!!

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
I don't believe this but today when I turned on my 7022 that has the german ics installed it said that there was an update available. I hit okay and it installed. Upon reboot I now have android 4.1.1. I will upload a CWM backup later so you all can have jellybean aswell.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
if you can make a CWM backup then you can flash a rom, meaning you can just make a cwm root zip file, then flash root via cwm.

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
if you can make a CWM backup then you can flash a rom, meaning you can just make a cwm root zip file, then flash root via cwm.
I tried to flash a cwm zip root for jellybean but it didn't work. How can I create one that will work with the kyros tablet?

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
Got it rooted but can't install google apps. Tried jellybean gapps zip and ics but won't install.

jimmygzzmtz

Jun 22, 2012
Got it rooted but can't install google apps. Tried jellybean gapps zip and ics but won't install.
Perhaps if you can install Rom manager (since it's rooted) you could install gapps from there...
Also, could you post the link for the root zip? It would help me a lot

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
:( why don't they develop a 3.x kernel ? I really hope they have fixed the ics issues for 8127 at least...

But I have to wait to test this ^^

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
:( why don't they develop a 3.x kernel ? I really hope they have fixed the ics issues for 8127 at least...

But I have to wait to test this ^^

So far it seems to be alot more stable than the ics. Video playback is alot better. Not perfect but better than before