launcher pro

hhsader

Jan 20, 2011
So is there any way for me to get this thing to display a clock using it?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
The emotion clock should work. I use something called digital world clocks. Fancy Widgets also has something.

hhsader

Jan 20, 2011
well when I click widgets nothing happens...

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Take it you taken the actions needed as outlined in this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...m-work-fine-over-here-my-s7-adw-launcher.html to get widgets working on a 3rd party launcher (anything other than the S7 built-in launcher). Widgets will not work out of the box on a third party launcher without the mods discussed in the linked thread. Apologies if I am restating the obvious (of if I'm missing the point completely) but not sure if you knew about this.

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
Also you have to make sure you are on the newest ROM that was released as it said in the thread. I tried it on an old ROM build and did all the steps and it would not allow the widgets, it was not until I updated to the newest ROM that it would work.

I have LauncherPro running on my wifes tablet with Beautiful Widgets working just fine.

Claian

Dec 27, 2010
I can confirm that it needs a newer rom. I tried it with the out of the box rom an no luck. As soon as i installed the c62 rom it worked first try.

Game4set

Dec 2, 2010
I tried it on the Best Buy Stock ROM and it worked perfectly. You just have to use Root Explorer instead of command lines though.

hhsader

Jan 20, 2011
Take it you taken the actions needed as outlined in this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...m-work-fine-over-here-my-s7-adw-launcher.html to get widgets working on a 3rd party launcher (anything other than the S7 built-in launcher). Widgets will not work out of the box on a third party launcher without the mods discussed in the linked thread. Apologies if I am restating the obvious (of if I'm missing the point completely) but not sure if you knew about this.
I didnt so I appreciate the info