License and Registration Problems

Cloudtronix

Nov 15, 2010
Hello, just to ask do any of you guys know how to find the registration / license number on this pad ?

I just got it and it keeps popping up with the warning .... I heard someone picked it up from the Market and other people are saying from the traders etc so I am abit confused here haha

Any help would be much appreciated !

Thanks

jackybos

Nov 16, 2010
I have the same problem with you.
When apad (flying touch 2 mid pad) I received a product not yet on the register. I then complained to the seller. 1 day later they mengemailkan license code to me. when I input the license number was stated that the license number that I input has been used by others. I am really disappointed ....

How do I get the license number android?
Are there any that can give an explanation?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Send them back to the seller. You don't want the hassle with products device that are not setup correctly.

superdavie

Nov 17, 2010
I have same problem...android market works great. but the registration nag pops up on start plus when i hit update. I email company of purchase(china) and they replied they will email me a registration key.

audelb

Nov 17, 2010
Hi guys, I'm new to this site and to the Android tablets.

I too bought a MID from sinadeal . com with the license issue. Based on my research my apad is a Flytouch 2, or Apad-M16-GPS. Not sure since it's not clearly stated on the box, nor the About Device information displayed.

Last night I emailed them and I got reply saying they will send it right away. The haven't done so. I replied to their email Service@sinadeal and got a bounce back. Tried a several more times and still bounce backs. Their site is still on, so I hope it was just a glitch.

Noticed a couple things I don't really like; the screen is not that bright, as if the backlight is not that good (brightness is set to 100%) and also the camera is very bad. (will publish a picture later on) Images are very blurry and can't really know if all this is expected as I have no comparison point. Any chance someone can send me to a site with a video or if somenone has the same aPad please upload a picture taken with it so I can compare it.

Thanks.

superdavie

Nov 17, 2010
mine is a flytouch 2 10". just got it couple days ago. no license but when i contacted them they sent me a license code and it worked. adndroid market works fine system update worked but i didn't see any difference after reboot. camera is a little grainy...gps works good but i'm having a problem using the camera with skype or any camera based chat. still playing with it. everything else checks OK so far.

audelb

Nov 17, 2010
Hi superdavie, got a code today, tried it and same behavior as yours as nothing changed after I applied the 'update'. Ran system update again, and asked me to reboot to apply the update, same thing again. for the third time I ran system update and paid close attention at startup and saw a progress bar that goes only about 20% and reboots. Upgrade didnt complete, same could of happened to your devie, it didnt really apply.

Please ddont try to reproduce the problem because after the third attempt, my apad no longer boots. gets stuck at the Green screen that says powered by Wowpad. email support, still waiting.

if someone in the forum knows hot to fix this, please let me know. thanks.

Last edited:

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010
Please ddont try to reproduce the problem because after the third attempt, my apad no longer boots. gets stuck at the Green screen that says powered by Wowpad. email support, still waiting.

if someone in the forum knows hot to fix this, please let me know. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Factory reset will cure your problem. By switching on and holding button nearest the wifi switch, once into menu screen use volume buttons to move up/down. select using middle button next to volume buttons. worked for me when kept ketting "Kernel Panic" on green boot screen.

audelb

Nov 17, 2010
Thanks Sweep29 it workes !

I tried and after a couple attempts, I did it. Learned that in order to SELECT any option you need to press the MENU button (closer to the VOLUME button)

I did the following:
- Pressed and Hold the Power button + the HOME button for about 5 seconds
- Got the boot menu
- Moved using the Vol + and - to the factory reset option
- Pressed the MENU button to make the selection
- Did nothing (apparently) and then moved back up using the VOL, highlighted REBOOT and pressed the MENU Button again.

That did the trick, hope this helps someone else.

It rebooted and did a factory reset. Because I know now how to reset to factory, I tried the update again, but still doesn't work. Downloads update, asks to reboot, at bootup the update starts and stops at around 20% and reboots the device. I couldn't find the update.zp file it downloaded so I can copy to SD Card and and manually updated with the steps outlined above.

jackybos

Nov 16, 2010
I was really disappointed. 3 times I've given a license number for the registration of sellers. but all stated "Registration Failed! license code has been used by others." Until now the flying touch 2 me still can not be registered. is there any other way to register? where the place to buy a registration number. This product really severe.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
The product is fine in China. But you always have irresponsible exporters trying to reap the profits. Culturally, the Chinese don't feel a lot of guilt scamming North Americans or Europeans. It's kind of taught in the textbooks, in a sense.

Try to follow up with the person who sold you the tablet. It's really unfortunate that some of they don't care except to make a profit off you.

audelb

Nov 17, 2010
Jackybos, send me a PM (don't know how to do it). You can try the code I got from ************ and worked fine to at least register. System update is still failing. Still waiting from support about this.

I already send a review at sinadeal and it hasn't been published and I don't think they will. Basically I told them I bought the Flytouch with wrong info: camera is less than 1.2mp, processor is at 800mhz and they claim is 1ghz, I asked by email and they said it was multitouch, but is not, it's actually a single point. Not sure what they can do *other than replace it* that will change my perception of sinadeal specifically.

Will send an update later as my case moves forward.

jackybos

Nov 16, 2010
Jackybos, send me a PM (don't know how to do it). You can try the code I got from ************ and worked fine to at least register. System update is still failing. Still waiting from support about this.

I already send a review at sinadeal and it hasn't been published and I don't think they will. Basically I told them I bought the Flytouch with wrong info: camera is less than 1.2mp, processor is at 800mhz and they claim is 1ghz, I asked by email and they said it was multitouch, but is not, it's actually a single point. Not sure what they can do *other than replace it* that will change my perception of sinadeal specifically.

Will send an update later as my case moves forward.

Thank you very much if you are willing to help my problem. I immediately sent PM to you.