Link2sd Won't Recognize Second Partition

masja_17

Mar 6, 2012
Ok, did all this. Link2SD (1.7.0) says I have to "allow" root access. How do I add one?

Have S7-103 with 2.2.2 S7V100R001C98B021, which works fine! (Froyo I think?)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Did you root your tablet with something like SuperOneClick first? Link2sd requires root/superuser access.

Sent from my Tablet like device running Android

masja_17

Mar 6, 2012
SuperOneClick? I just flashed android 2.2.2 according to instructions here. And Link2SD does find both partitions so that's OK. A link to fix this? Pls!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
masja_17 said:
SuperOneClick? I just flashed android 2.2.2 according to instructions here. And Link2SD does find both partitions so that's OK. A link to fix this? Pls!

You need to gain root access on you S7 for link2sd to work. I used a tool called superoneclick, you can find it here:

Http://shortfuse.org/?page_id=2

masja_17

Mar 6, 2012
is in enough to run the superuser.apk only? just get that to my tablet and then run it? and just skip the rest?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
masja_17 said:
is in enough to run the superuser.apk only? just get that to my tablet and then run it? and just skip the rest?

No, and I think SuperOneClick will install superuser as part of the process. Superuser can't run without root access. You really need to root your device for any of this to work.

masja_17

Mar 6, 2012
So, how do I root my device? I'm the owner, but I can't access? I really need more memory.....

I love my tablet, but, I need more memory. I want to be able to watch streamed videos on it. And if I install flash player I only get the response "not enough memory" or something equal. Pls help! ;)

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think you need the Huawei usb adb drivers installed on your computer. Do a Google search and you should be able to find them, they were available on Huawei support sire.

masja_17

Mar 6, 2012
And how do I do this? Must be an instruction somewhere? Right?

Fixed it!!!

(After repairing my windows OS.... ONE of the things that made this complicated!)

Last edited: