Looking to purchase 10" android tablet

slink138

Dec 5, 2010
I am looking to purchase a 10" android tablet, but wanted to get some insight and opinions from you all. So any and all information will help.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You are a bit vague. Please describe your desires, usage plans and criteria. It is hard to sell you the elephant when you may describe a wolf.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
I am looking to purchase a 10" android tablet, but wanted to get some insight and opinions from you all. So any and all information will help.

You'd better list your needs and expectations, the more specific, the better. Thus we can help you and recommend options for your reference.

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
You can find a comparison between different android tablets at the link in my signature. Hope that helps.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
harpua1980: I very much enjoyed your review on YouTube. Great looking tablet you customized there!! =)

The Viewsonic G Tablet looks like something I might be interested in, in a future purchase. Hopefully you can give me some pointers on customizing it, once/if I do purchase.

slink138

Dec 5, 2010
I have multiple uses for it, movies during travel, google maps, web browsing, possible some dj work, sd card slot and full usb would be a plus but not required, and some games.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
The Archos 101 looks like it is a decent investment, but Tegra 2 based tablets of course are much better. I would not go for a Telechips tablet at 10" because at that size I would want something that performs faster as internet tablet.