Looking to Purchase

Oonej

Dec 8, 2012
I'm looking to get an android tablet for christmas. Below is what i want. Not sure whats "the best" on the market and best value...

I found the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity and found some reviews that usually put it in the top 5 choices. But would prefer a "professional" opinion from someone who uses this regularly.

If you have other suggestions on a good tablet, below is what I'm looking for. If you dont mind pointing me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate any help! :)

Specs i'm looking for:

Speed: FAST!!!
RAM: 1 Gb
Screen Size: 10+
Upgradable/Replaceable MicroSD Card
Storage: 16-32 gigs preferred
Resolution: Bigger the better
Webcam: 8 mp+ (would like a front facing and rear facing) - i understand both will not be 8 mp
Connection: Wifi only required, may reduce price..
mini HDMI : not 100% necessary but would be nice if available
Life: longer the better
Sensor: GPS/Accelerometer etc..

Thanks again,
Oonej

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
I'd say the Google (Samsung) Nexus 10! It fulfils all the requirements you're looking for and is a very fast popular tablet, quad core processor etc. It has a very high resolution screen and is supported by the biggest company in the world, Google. I don't think you would be disappointed. Now the next decision is up to you! Good luck! Here's a review:
Google Nexus 10: Dazzling Display, Great For Work & Play - Personal-tech - Tablets - BYTE (hey, if you really need extra expansion there's always an OTG cable, then ANY compatible HDD storage is available!)