M706 MID706 7 inch Android MID PC with camera

cnadigtial

Jul 30, 2010
CNADIGITAL'S Camera Ipad M706 MID706 7 inch Android MID PC equipped with WIFI, 1.3m camera ,micro SD card slot, microphone and stereo speaker for skype out.
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-1.JPG
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-3.JPG
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-4.JPG
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-5.JPG
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-6.JPG
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-7.JPG
CNA-Ebook-reader-M706-8.JPG

• Model :CNA-Ebook-reader-M706
  • Features Spec:
  • 7 inch high brightness TFT screen resolution:800x480
  • 1.3M Camera
  • Touch screen with icon or menu drag features and auto rotation.
  • Broadband Internet access, 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi
  • Google chrome lite browser.
  • Email, Word, Exel, PPT, PDF.
  • Support Fring, SkypeOut, QQ, MSN, Gtalk.
  • Wallpaper auto change.
  • Games.
  • Desktop gadget.
  • Storage: nand flash 2GB
  • RAM: 128MB 800Mhz DDR
  • SD card slot support capacity up to micro 32GB, free 2GB micro SD card.
  • Integrated Stereo speaker.
  • Integrated microphone.
  • Audio in/out put.
  • Color: Black
  • Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Duct, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese (Simplify).

toub

Aug 7, 2010
hello all, i bought mid706 tablet and because of bad screen resolution, i tried to flash it....but today tablet is no responsive!
where can i find the correct firmware?
thanks a lot!

sharktail

Aug 6, 2010
Anyone knows how to configure the 3G functionality? I had a USB mobile broadband which it will connect to internet without username & passwd but it doesn't on MID706 unit. Anyone can advise?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Looking suspiciously like advertisement.

I think the specifications may be wrong. This should be just a black Gome Flytouch, which will have a VIA WM8505 CPU no faster than 400 MHz

They have shipped with 256MB RAM in the past, but since it's shanzhai there seems to be a 128MB variant.

First try contacting your supplier. If that doesn't work, you need firmware for the VIA WM8505 Gome Flytouch.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
VIA WM8505 ARM926 + 533MHZ is the one I got with 256MB, 2GB for storage internal
Newer one being sold: Processor: TELECHIPS8902, Core: ARM1176JZ(F)-S up to 800MHz, Operating System: Google Android OS 2.1, DDR2 up to 400MHz 256MB, MLC NAND Flash: 4GB ( MAX 16GB)

toub

Aug 7, 2010
I have the same tablet as pics with 256Mb.
@xaueious
I don't think it is a gome flytouch because i tested flytouch rom on my device and tablet seems to be ok but when you touch the screen, windows app appears and disappears as if the escape key was stuck. can't use touchscreen.i tested eken m001/eken m002/gome flytouch but nothing...

i hope anybody can find correct rom...

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You mean it acts as if the Home key is stuck?

I actually heard of this problem the other night. There seems to be another variant then, but it is still the same form factor. Not uncommon practice for multiple factories to be trying to create the same product. But the exterior matches, so I will continue to call it the Flytouch, or a Flytouch variant.

If I had a device I would try to debug it.

toub

Aug 7, 2010
You mean it acts as if the Home key is stuck?

I actually heard of this problem the other night. There seems to be another variant then, but it is still the same form factor. Not uncommon practice for multiple factories to be trying to create the same product. But the exterior matches, so I will continue to call it the Flytouch, or a Flytouch variant.

If I had a device I would try to debug it.
[with gomes flytouch rom]Yes, when I open an application, it closes instantly and with any icon
[with eken rom m001/002]the touch screen does not answer, but I can connect a USB keyboard. I can then open different application and system properties but it does not work..

toub

Aug 7, 2010
sorry for my bad english
i posted a movie with flytouch rom
PS : as you can see, the screen resolution is bad : my first idea was to flash it...

Last edited by a moderator:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Looks like some sort of bug. You will need your stock firmware.

Was your screen like this before or only after the ROM flash? That screen issue seems hardware related.

toub

Aug 7, 2010
Looks like some sort of bug. You will need your stock firmware.

Was your screen like this before or only after the ROM flash? That screen issue seems hardware related.
I don't have stock firmware, i asked to seller but i must wait than he asks to supplier:(
the screen's color was the same before flashing, that's why i flashed it

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Power adapter is different than mine. Mine doesn't stick in all the way. Takes forever to charge the unit though. But never full charged.

sharktail

Aug 6, 2010
sorry for my bad english
i posted a movie with flytouch rom
PS : as you can see, the screen resolution is bad : my first idea was to flash it...

You have the same problem as me after upgraded my tablet to slatedroid V2. I've tried all the firmware available in the website and it doesn't seem to work. It gave the same sympthom as you have video until bro xaueious provided me with another FW (1.8.2) which able to restore my tablet. However the button doesn't work except for power button. Later I'll try to video how is the tablet lokks like.

Last edited by a moderator:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm not sure what your tablet's issue is, but it certainly is hardware related.